Temporary relief from:
- Runny nose.
- Blocked nose & sinuses.
- Sinus pain.
- Body aches & pains.
Adults and children 12 years and over
Every 4-6 hours, as necessary
Max. daily dose
8 tablets in 24 hours.
Do not use this medicine:
- In children under 12 years of age.
- For longer than a few days at a time in adults and for longer than 48 hours in children aged 12-17 unless advised by a doctor.
- With other products containing paracetamol unless advised to do so by a doctor or pharmacist.
See your doctor or pharmacist before use if:
- You have high blood pressure.
- You have heart problems.
- You are taking antidepressant medication.
- You are pregnant, think you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
While using Demazin:
- If symptoms persist, see your doctor or pharmacist.
- Keep to the recommended dose. If an overdose is taken or suspected, ring the Poisons Information Centre (Tel 13 11 26) or go to a hospital straight away even if you feel well because of the risk of delayed serious liver damage.
- This medicine may cause sleeplessness in some people.
Do not use if foil seal is broken.
Keep out of reach of children.
Phenylephrine hydrochloride 5mg
Soy| Gluten| Yeast| Artificial Preservatives
Gluten Free| No Preservatives
Always read the label and follow the directions for use. If you have Cold and Flu symptoms follow health advice.
Adults and children 12 years and over.
Height: 80mm, Width: 110mm, Depth: 20mm, Weight: 100g